The studio protocol has been based on the recommendations of the province of Ontario as well as Ottawa Public Health. Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our families at École de Danse Louise. Here are the general rules of our protocol:
- All students and faculty will keep their masks on at all times.
- Students and staff temperature will be taken upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at the entry of all studios.
- Each individual studio will be disinfected between each group of dancers.
- Each dancer or parent will need to sit in assigned seating in the waiting room to ensure social distancing.
- Only one person can access the restrooms at once (note that our facility has 2
- The number of students in each class will be restricted based on the square footing of each of our studios.
SUMMER CAMP PROTOCOL
- We will accept a limit of 12 students per camp group.
- The pick up and drop off of every child will be done outside at our greeting table.
- Lunchtime and snack
- Every student will be asked to properly wash their hands before eating.
- Students will have assigned seats to ensure social distancing during their meal, or if weather permits, we will eat outside!
- During arts and crafts, students will have assigned seating to respect social distance.
- Students will each have access to an individual craft kit to use for the week containing crayons, coloured pencils, scissors, glue stick… etc. We do this to ensure that the children don’t share, to not spread germs.
- For outside playing time, the students will have access to individual toys such as skipping ropes and chalk to minimise sharing.
1344 Youville Drive
Reception information hours:
Monday to Friday - 15:00 à 20:00
Saturday - 9:00 à 13:00
Sunday - Closed